Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fellow bloggers

     I know it's been a while sense my last post. I have been belly deep in homework, but I've been drafting a few post topics, so when Christmas break come I'll have lots have posts to fill in and won't have to think up more foods to talk about. If I'm lucky, I might get one other post out before December, but I make no guarantees. After December starts, forget it, it'll be crunch time for finals and I definitely won't have time to post. I decided that I didn't like the amount of space that my previous font provided between words, so my new font is Arial.
     I was talking with my friends that also blog earlier about each of our blogs and I thought that it would be nice to mention each other's blogs on our own. So I planned out a how and a when and now here are their blogs!
    Make sure that you go and check out their blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment