Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

     Tomorrow is Christmas Day or December 25, a week before 2015. Tomorrow I get to indulge in some Christmas food, like fruit cake. I'm sure I'll have some posts on each of the different foods that I'm going to eat or try, that I haven't already posted about.
     Besides posting more on this blog, I'm considering starting a blog where I talk about restaurant that I visit and what I liked and disliked about them. I hate giving bad reviews, but I would rather give restaurant advice to people, so they can try and avoid bad restaurant. However, I'm sure it won't come to bad reviews and, even if it did, people could have a different opinion.
     If I do start a blog, it probably won't be until next year. If and when I do start a restaurant blog then I would link it to this blog for my viewers to find easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment